The Best Beginners Photography Courses in Essex
Courses held just outside Braintree, Essex, with free parking
Learn how to master your DSLR camera and start taking great photographs of family, friends, holidays and all the other special moments in your life
Whether you’ve just got your first digital SLR camera of you’ve had one for a few years then our beginner’s photography courses ideal for you. You will get you away from the fully auto settings, you will gain more confidence and have the skills to take photographs that you will be proud of.
What do you mean Digital Photography Demystified?
We all know how confusing the user’s manual can be, which is why it’s so easy just to put the camera to full auto. I will personally show you just how easy it can be to take great photos.
You will need a digital SLR camera (a bridge camera can be used) a fully charged battery, and a memory card.
A quick glimpse of our students during a practical session
- Love taking portraits? Learn how to create the blurred backgrounds so that the person ‘pops’ out of the photograph just like the professionals do.
- Into Landscapes? I’ll show you simple yet very effective composition techniques to create stunning photographs of your days out and travels.
- Use Facebook and Instagram? Get ready to start getting more ‘Likes’ for all the photos that you post
Plus you will learn so much more…
- Camera setup
- White Balance
- Aperture Mode
- Shutter Speed
- Programme Mode
- Composition. How to create exciting photos
- Practical Outdoor Photography Photo Session
- Q&A Session
This photography course is run over 1 day. 9am – 4.30pm (30 minute lunch break).
As we will be taking outside photographs please wear suitable clothing.
|1 Day||6-8 People|
Book Your Beginners Photography Courses in Essex Below
|Saturday, 16th March|
April 2019 – TBC Contact us to register your interest.
Price includes tuition, handouts, tea and coffee.
Once we have received your booking, we will usually email all confirmation details to you within 1 working day.
Got a Question?
You can get in touch using the Contact Form or call me directly on 07961 100 580